Eduard Korsinsky is one of the country’s leading practitioners in class action and derivative suits.
Eduard Korkinsky Bio
Mr. Korsinsky is also a co- founder of CORE Monitoring Systems LLC, a technology platform designed to assist institutional clients more effectively monitor their investment portfolios and maximize recoveries on securities litigation.
Cases He Has Litigated
- E-Trade Financial Corp. Sec. Litig., No. 07-cv-8538 (S.D.N.Y. 2007), $79 million recovery
- In re Activision, Inc. S’holder Derivative Litig., No. 06-cv-04771-MRP (JTLX)(C.D. Cal. 2006), recovered $24 million in excess compensation
- Corinthian Colleges, Inc., S’holder Derivative Litig., SACV-06-0777-AHS (C.D. Cal. 2009), obtained repricing of executive stock options providing more than $2 million in benefits to the company
- Pfeiffer v. Toll, C.A. No. 4140-VCL (Del. Ch. 2010), $16.25 million in insider trading profits recovered
- In re Net2Phone, Inc. S’holder Litig., Case No. 1467-N (Del. Ch. 2005), obtained increase in tender offer price from $1.70 per share to $2.05 per share
- In re Pamrapo Bancorp S’holder Litig., C-89-09 (N.J. Ch. Hudson Cty. 2011) & HUD-L-3608-12 (N.J. Law Div. Hudson Cty. 2015), obtained supplemental disclosures following the filing of a motion for preliminary injunction, pursued case post-closing, defeated motion for summary judgment, and obtained an increase in consideration of between 15-23% for the members of the Class
- In re Google Inc. Class C S’holder Litig., C.A. No. 19786 (Del. Ch. 2012), obtained payment ladder indemnifying investors up to $8 billion in losses stemming from trading discounts expected to affect the new stock
- Woodford v. M.D.C. Holdings, Inc., 1:2011cv00879 (D. Del. 2012), one of a few successful challenges to say on pay voting, recovered millions of dollars in reductions to compensation
- i2 Technologies, Inc. S’holder Litig., C.A. No. 4003-CC (Del. Ch. 2008), $4 million recovered, challenging fairness of certain asset sales made by the company
- Pfeiffer v. Alpert (Beazer Homes), C.A. No. 10-cv-1063-PD (D. Del. 2011), obtained substantial revisions to an unlawful executive compensation structure
- In re NCS Healthcare, Inc. Sec. Litig., C.A. CA 19786, (Del. Ch. 2002), case settled for approximately $100 million
- Paraschos v. YBM Magnex Int’l, Inc., No. 98-CV-6444 (E.D. Pa.), United States and Canadian cases settled for $85 million Canadian
Master of Law(s) Taxation
New York University School of Law, LL.M. (1997)
Brooklyn Law School, J.D. (1995)
Brooklyn College, B.S., Summa Cum Laude (1992)
Protecting the Law Since 1995
Eduard Korsinsky has decades of experience representing investors, consumers and and institutional shareholders while setting ground-breaking legal precedents in high-stakes securities and class action lawsuits throughout the country.